Sunday, April 10, 2011

Snapshot Sundays

So the word of the week was monochromatic. So hard! I really wanted to get a fantastic picture of a suburban road with a dull grey sky in the background. No such luck because it finally got sunny.
So I found a bright patch of mixed grasses instead and I think it works:



Now Nicole went a different route and has given us this: 

I love it! She doesn't think as highly of it for some reason but I find the little details that show in the photo are so cool. I also like how the blue background of of the painting (which she painted by the way!) is mimicked in the wood behind the painting.

May I also point out that I find the painting itself intriguing because I think the statue resembles Nicole. Call me odd, I will agree, but I see the statue and I see my sis, I think it's the lips.

Well until next week when we will both bring you something "fresh".

No comments:

Post a Comment